Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wednesday, April 18, 2007



The shooter in the VT shootings has been identified as Cho Seung-Hui. According to police, he had been taken to a mental facility in 2005 for treatment. What do you think, could something have been done to stop him?




Battle-The men won again, 2 days in a row. The score is now 48-28.



American Idol-We discussed last night's episode with country music star Martina McBride. Overall, we agreed it wasn't the most exciting episode and that Chris and Sanjaya need to be in the bottom two. Our favorite of the night, Jordin! Who do you pick to win?


$25 Pyramid-I played again this morning and cleared the money. My topics were:

What A Vine Would Say
Lamps
What A Washing machine Does
Cities in Tennessee
Hairstyles

1 comment:

wRitErsbLock said...

Here's my thoughts on the VT shooting. I think the MSM is paying too much attention to the shooter and not enough to the victims. It sickens me.