Friday, July 13, 2007

FRIDAY, JULY 13, 2007

It's the weekend!



Birthdays:


Spud Webb-44






Cameron Crowe-50







Michael Spinks-51





Cheech Marin-61









Harrison Ford-65











Patrick Stewart-67








On this day:



1837-Queen Victoria became the first monarch to live in Buckingham Palace.




1939-Frank Sinatra made his 1st record singing "From the Bottom of My Heart" and "Melancholy Mood."










1968-"Born To Be Wild" by Steppenwolf was released.







1977-A blackout that lasted 25 hours occurred in NY.








1978-Lee Iacocca was fired as president of Ford.








1988-On golf courses 1,650 miles apart, twins Kyle and Kim Richardson both made eagles at 2:00 p.m.







I AM MAN, HEAR ME ROAR!

We we talking this morning about whether or not it was ok for a guy to take a bath. Scott and Zack, not big on the bath tub. Todd Jurkowski and I on the other hand not only enjoy a hot bath, but maybe a glass of wine, some bubbles, and some Sinatra or jazz. Is that ok or does that make us girly men? At my old house on Sunday nights before the work week began, I would take a bath and relax and clear my head. I'm not saying I did it every weekend, but maybe once a month. I loved it and if you're a guy laughing right now, try it!





BLOW UP THE FORMAT!

Our boss Cush is in Virginia this week so today we played whatever we wanted to! Hope you enjoyed the "MIX" of music this morning!





ERICA LEE-She returns from vacation Monday morning and the whole is back together once again!

No comments: