Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wednesday, May 9, 2007


Rosie as Bob Barker??? There's talks of Rosie wanting to host The Price Is Right. I'm sorry, my own personal opinion, but I say "NO WAY!" You need someone a little more calm, professional, and laid back. Not that Rosie isn't a great entertainer, but I can't see her saying "Come On Down!"




Battle-THE MEN WIN AGAIN, the score is women 56, men 34.


Michael York-The amazing actor is starring in Camelot coming to the Carr Performing Arts Center. What a great voice he has and I love him in Austin Powers. I know, of all the brilliant projects he's down, I pick Austin Powers. You can get tickets by going to www.broadwayacrossamerica.com




American Idol-Here's my take, it's down to the final four contestants, let them sing what they want! Not one of the 4 contestants is old enough to be alive back in the Bee Gee's era. Let them pick their song and let them shine, don't force them into a genre of music and then scold them for not doing well. With that said, we all agreed it wasn't a great night overall, but Lakisha and Blake are on the hot seat.





$25 Pyramid-Scott played again and $25 rolls over to tomorrow making it worth $50.


Dr. Keith Ablow-He's everywhere these days and he's been a regular on our show. He has a new book called "Living the Truth" and you can get it at www.amazon.com

No comments: