Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

On this day in history:




1920-The USPS ruled that children may not be sent by parcel post???




1922-The longest attack of hiccups began on this day, it lasted 69 years



1970-The Beatles scored their final #1 single, "The Long and Winding Road"






2005- Michael Jackson was found not guilty on all 10 counts of alleged child molestation




Birthdays:




Mary-Kate and/or Ashley Olsen-21





Steve O-33


Hannah Storm-45




Ally Sheedy-45






Tim Allen-54







Battle of the Sexes-The ladies won this morning, imagine that!




LOOK AT MY NEW TATTOO!
So. your 14 year old kid comes home and says "Mom and Dad, I want a tattoo." They're a straight A student, stay out of trouble, help around the house, an overall great kid. And your answer is? I say, no way! You're 14, when you're 18, maybe. At this age is could be peer pressure and you could regret it in a few years. Wait until you're older and then we'll see, but I have to approve of the tattoo. I'm dad, I make the rules! Well, mom dies, but that sounded really tough.


$25 Pyramid-Scott played today and cleared it!

Fact or Fiction-Ali won the $200 today! Tomorrow we need 2 new challengers and we'd love to have you play! Just be listening at 8:40 and call 407-919-1051.

1 comment:

Scott McKenzie said...

Jay, I just wanted to tell you that I love waking up in the morning knowing that your blog exists in my world. Sometimes when I go through the dark times, I just read your blog, and I'm made whole again. Not to put on too much pressure, but if you were to ever not post a daily entry, I don't know what would happen to me.

And to answer your question, yes, I'd love to promote MY blog on your site.

www.scottmix.blogspot.com

You're my reason. You had me at hello. You completez moi.

Scott